I started making quiet books and toys for when my son got bigger....its goes by fast!!! I also organized everything and did a lot of picture sorting because I have tons a pictures. But yes enjoy it because you will not remember him being this small. Ker
I went on a lot of walks. the stroller was my best friend. There is so much to see within walking distance in Logan. I especially loved to walk down Main Street and window shop. There are a lot of fun little shops with great window displays! Plus, a "Mom and Me" group or something like that is a lot of fun too!
SLEEP whenever corban does! honestly that was my sanity saver! addy didn't sleep for more than 2 hours at a time when she was new. the chores can wait.
I want to see more pictures... It is a hard adjustment to start being home all day. I started reading tons of books and watching movies for the first little while.
ENJOY IT!!! I work at home and sometimes would give my left arm for nothing to do. Also you cannot spoil a newborn, hold him as much as you can.
ReplyDeleteI started making quiet books and toys for when my son got bigger....its goes by fast!!! I also organized everything and did a lot of picture sorting because I have tons a pictures. But yes enjoy it because you will not remember him being this small.
ReplyDeleteKer
I went on a lot of walks. the stroller was my best friend. There is so much to see within walking distance in Logan. I especially loved to walk down Main Street and window shop. There are a lot of fun little shops with great window displays! Plus, a "Mom and Me" group or something like that is a lot of fun too!
ReplyDeleteSLEEP whenever corban does! honestly that was my sanity saver! addy didn't sleep for more than 2 hours at a time when she was new. the chores can wait.
ReplyDeleteI can teach you how to knit...
ReplyDeleteI want to see more pictures... It is a hard adjustment to start being home all day. I started reading tons of books and watching movies for the first little while.
ReplyDelete