I went to the doctor with Joe today and there is no baby. I am scheduling a DNC in 2 weeks so Joe can be around for most of the day to take care of everything I cannot.
I told Corban that there was a baby inside me right before my last appointment. He was excited and told me he wanted another baby sister. I told him today that the baby wasn't inside me any longer. He kind of looked shocked and walked away. He turned slightly and said, "Sorry mom." Man, I love that boy.
I don't regret telling people so early on that I was pregnant. I honestly believe that we have family and friends and even acquaintances so we can help each other. How are we supposed to feel the arms of heaven wrap around us when we do not open up to those around us?
Thank you for sharing your love and concern and your own heart-felt stories. I am blown away by the compassion you have all shown me and will forever be indebted to you all. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment