I am in LOVE with this machine but I don't have one! It can do virtually ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING! And the best part of this baby is that you hook it up to your computer and it adopts all your fonts that you have on your machine! How sweet it that? AND you don't have to buy additional cartridges ... like some other machines like {cough} the cricket. It is half the price from it normally is but I'll probably have/need to wait until that price is cut in half. Unless ... all of my many MANY many blog readers all pitch in! I would then make you the most ADORABLE thank you card. What a great deal, huh?
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
in love
I am in LOVE with this machine but I don't have one! It can do virtually ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING! And the best part of this baby is that you hook it up to your computer and it adopts all your fonts that you have on your machine! How sweet it that? AND you don't have to buy additional cartridges ... like some other machines like {cough} the cricket. It is half the price from it normally is but I'll probably have/need to wait until that price is cut in half. Unless ... all of my many MANY many blog readers all pitch in! I would then make you the most ADORABLE thank you card. What a great deal, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where in the world did you find it for half price?! I've been eyeing one of these for months!
ReplyDeleteI Really want one of these too! If only we all had endless amounts of money to feed our crafting habits!!!
ReplyDeleteGet it! And I'll come play with it! :)
ReplyDelete