Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentine's day

In honor of Valentine's Day, here are 14 of the things I love right now.

1. My Man.

(He wasn't cooperating so he gets this picture of himself posted for always and eternity!)

2. Harry Potter.
(Part 2 of the Deathly Hallows comes out right about the time I'm supposed to give birth. I told Joe that no matter what I'm seeing this movie when it comes out, even if I go into labor in the theater!)

3. Crafts

4. Fruit ... this picture makes me hungry just looking at it!

5. Jesus Christ

6. Family

7. Bedtime

8. Homemade Oreos
(I had a plan to make these delicious babies with pink frosting for V-day but I don't have any shortening or apple sauce! Oh, the pain. Now I have to go down town.)

9. Netflix

10. flip flops

11. ice water

12. Zofran

13. Sunshine

14. Corban

(He's excited--can't you tell--because he climbed the rope ladder by himself. )

1 comment:

  1. What a cute Valentine post idea! You're gonna have to explain that silly pic of your mom, though. And I made homemade oreos with pink frosting for Valentine's day (great minds think alike)! Although, mine were not the healthy variety. :) Hope you guys had a happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete