Tuesday, August 26, 2008

shower

My sister-in-laws threw me a baby shower last Saturday. There was a lot of good good food and fun games. I usually HATE baby/bridal shower games, but these were pretty fun. Anyway, don't we all look nice? I think this was the only picture where everybody's eyes were at least part way open! =)


Peggy made me a diaper cake! Isn't it cute? I've seen a couple of pictures of these things and deep down inside always wanted one.

Zillia was my little helper throughout the shower. She was playing with the toys, helping me unwrap gifts, and handing me the gifts she wanted to open next! What a cutie and such a little ham.


Thanks again to everyone who came and helped out!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like tons of fun. You have got to love baby showers. Good luck with the delivery, you are now on the count down, and you still look so good. Let us know when that cute little baby comes. My email is jajones8@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are looking so cute!! i love pregnant bellies more than anything! looks like you're pretty much set! gotta love showers

    ReplyDelete
  3. baby on the way!! That's so exciting. I can't wait to see you sunday.

    ReplyDelete