Tuesday, August 12, 2008

snoring

I guess, among other things, snoring has become yet another side-affect of my pregnancy. The other night I had barely fallen asleep when this loud, awful grunting sound echoed through my mattress. I gasped a couple of times, and sat up in bed.

"What was that?"
"Uh, that was you."
"Oh."

I'm glad that I am at least Joe's nightly entertainment.

4 comments:

  1. woah, does that really say you are due in 28 days. That is coming up so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA that's hilarious! and your poor feet look painful!! you're the woman! i think i'm just gonna cry through my entire pregnancy - i'm such a wuss!! & a whiner... poor jon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny, I've been there and done that. What is it about a baby restricting many things, included your airflow that makes you do so many crazy things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the only time i have ever snored is in my 3rd tri. so funny, i did exactly what you did, woke myself up and wondered what the heck was that?!

    ReplyDelete