Monday, February 18, 2013

cheap doesn't always mean good

Never. Ever. Ever buy cheap spray paint. There are things that I'll buy that the no-name brand is fine. But never, never, never buy cheap spray paint! I can't say that enough.

I'm making a project inspired from Pinterest that requires red, white, and blue paint. So, me being on a student-budget, I opted for the cheap, less than $2 spray paint, thinking I had fooled the system and was pulling a fast one. Oh, boy. The ENTIRE can of white paint barely covered the surface one time! The nozzle was so hard to press down that my arm gave up and my finger popped up like a timer in a turkey. I had to use my other hand to hold down the finger of my original hand!

I'm happy to say that I have successfully painted the white and blue parts and now am moving on to the red. Pictures as soon as I complete my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment