**WARNING** pregnancy rant
For the past month, at least, I've been having braxton hicks contractions. They started out annoying but now ... THEY HURT! I literally have to stop whatever I'm doing, sit down, and breath. She's sitting so low that my stomach looks like a torpedo is trying to hone in on a target and explode, which creates a whole new batch of those glorious purpley stretch marks. Heart burn. This is a new symptom for me. I was sitting up reading a book. I innocently burped and almost threw up all over my mom's sitting room! Summer school starts for Joe next week. He'll be working part-time, taking Genetics, and studying for the PCAT which is on July 20. Yep, 4 days before my due date.
Seven more weeks. I can handle this. Hopefully.
You can! Hang in there. Sorry about the heartburn. That sucks big time. But it's a sign she'll be born with lots of hair! And sorry about the contractions too. Maybe she'll come early! I'll cross my fingers for you!
ReplyDeleteAnd good luck to Joe!
You definitely can do it! When you get to see her beautiful little face all the memories of contractions and heartburn and such will start to fade and you'll have no other thought than the little girl in your arms. Hang in there. If you need anything (a playdate, dinner, ANYTHING) let me know!
ReplyDelete