Joe and I are on a weight-loss plan. We're exercising and eating better. We've even taken before pictures to compare at the end. Don't worry though, we won't be posting any of those pictures on here. You can, wish us luck though.
I've made Cory start working out with me while Warren is asleep at night. Half the time I look over and he's faking it. His response is always the same, I hate this! It is still more motivating to have someone to keep us going though.
Good luck! I wish I could get my husband on board with something like that. I need some motivation. Although, I don't think either you or Joe really needs it.
Also, are you really doing sweatin' to the oldies? :)
Wow! Good for you! Are you doing a specific exercise program? Stephen and I need to find something that will work for us... maybe less ice cream and cookies would help...
I've made Cory start working out with me while Warren is asleep at night. Half the time I look over and he's faking it. His response is always the same, I hate this! It is still more motivating to have someone to keep us going though.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I wish I could get my husband on board with something like that. I need some motivation. Although, I don't think either you or Joe really needs it.
ReplyDeleteAlso, are you really doing sweatin' to the oldies? :)
Um..if you are small like both of you are, how do you get smaller???? Crazy people
ReplyDeleteGood Luck! I hate the weight game! I think that I have always been the looser at that! LOL! I love to work out and hate to diet:(
ReplyDeleteWow! Good for you! Are you doing a specific exercise program? Stephen and I need to find something that will work for us... maybe less ice cream and cookies would help...
ReplyDeletehey will you help me??? No I don't need a bbsitter, will you call me sometime I think that you can help me with something.
ReplyDelete