Thursday, March 12, 2009

corban update

Corban is going to get his 6 month-old check-up tomorrow. We went in to our WIC appointment and he weighs 18 pounds and is 27 inches. That means he has 4 pounds and 2 inches until he has to move out of his infant seat and graduates into his big-boy chair! 


Corban saw light coming from our window and was instantly intrigued.


I think there is a correlation in being close to an object and how well Corban sleeps. He always starts out in the middle of the crib but inevitably moves to the top or bottom of his crib. I used to do this same thing when I was little.

Corban missed one of his naps. When this happens, I put him in his swing and let him stay there until he's supposed to wake up. Anyway, he fell asleep.


We've started feeding Corban rice cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He doesn't love it, but he's getting used to a spoon and the concept of swallowing. Joe was in charge of feeding Corban in this photo. Corban quickly took things over.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how quickly kids grow. I love introducing solids. Adrienne still gives me funny faces when I change foods up on her.

    ReplyDelete