Saturday, February 7, 2009

gratitude

I spent the last hour watching my friend's 2-year-old and she is HYPER! She's so smart and fun, but she is definately a WHOLE lot more than I'm used to; makes me grateful for Corban. 

I have been working on a quiet book for Corban and have only completed one page. ONE! I'll take pics of my progess once I finish more than one page. My mom has had to tutor me on how to sew buttonholes on my sewing machine and she was also teaching me how to use a gromet machine. Lets just say that I cut the holes too big for the gromets and will have to think of something else to fill those holes. 

I was going to add an updated pic of Corban but don't have any. We have taken so many pictures of him already but have slowly tappered off a bit. Our poor futur posterity, they're not gonna get any pictures taken of them! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you called my kid Hyper just kidding I thought that comment was funny, yet true. I just wanted to let you know how easy you have it, ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete