One of my goals this year is to get closer to Jesus Christ. I've been working at this for the past 2.5 months and things are going pretty good thanks to, in part, for a SIL who's doing this challenge with me. We are reading The Book of Mormon.
There is an Instagram account called "bofm365" that posts a picture, scripture from The Book of Mormon, and question every day. Then, followers of that account can comment and answer the question according to their own circumstances and feelings. It has been a very awesome and positive challenge so far. Granted, I have missed a few days, but I just skip those days I have missed and read the current day's scripture. My SIL and I have been tagging, texting, and IMing are questions and answers back and forth to each other, but it's hard to go back and re-read what we have been wondering about.
So, I have decided this, my blog, will be the perfect place for me to keep a log of all of my questions and the lessons I have learned in one, electronic way. Because I have been doing this for the past two months, I will be back-posting to match the question with the day it posted on Instagram.
No comments:
Post a Comment