Monday, December 9, 2013

i miss papa

Joe warned me that the second year of pharmacy school was the hardest, that he wasn't going to be around a lot, and he'd have to study a lot! 

His warnings are coming true.

The first semester of his second year of pharmacy school is coming to an end. And we miss him! He has done a good job of spending time with me and each of our kids, but I am ready for more! 


Joe is usually around Sundays, Tuesdays after 4, and Wednesdays after 4. Mondays and Fridays he is gone before any of us wake up and home after all of us have gone to sleep. Thursdays he studies with buddies and me and the kids are usually asleep before he gets home then too. Saturdays are iffy. He will study all day if he has exams the following week, which he usually does, and get home after bedtime again.

Kuddos to all the single parents out there. I do not know how you do it!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! You'll eventually get him back! ...The first year I hardly ever saw Mike

    ReplyDelete