Tuesday, September 10, 2013

book review: Made to Last


Things I liked: The characters were cute and fun and supported each other. I could see each character and their personality very clearly in my minds eye. I thought I knew how Miranda was going to FINALLY tell the truth and I was surprisingly wrong!

Things I hated: Why would someone chose to put their life in such disarray? It bothered me that supposed adults would abandon truth for the easy, self-supporting lie that just caused more turmoil and drama. But I guess that is exactly what the author intended. Job accomplished then. Next time, make the book a little shorter. It also bothered me that the author would introduce cliff hangers and not answer the questions until pages, even chapters later!

Good clean read. I would give this book a C+.

**I received a free copy of this book to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment