One of my SIL's took our family photos over Memorial Day weekend. She is AMAZING--even though she won't admit to it--and takes our photos every year. These are the ones that I like and want to re-print for our living room.
Me and the hubs.
I can't decide which one I like best out of these two.
The kiddos. Joe and I are getting prints of our kids when they were/are 2 years-old. We got Corban's ordered and may just have to use the one below of Jovi.
Thanks again, Peggy! I love them.






I'm so happy that you like them!
ReplyDeleteI got one of Jovi's pictures printed on Aluminum! I'm super excited to see it BIG! And then I need to get smaller prints for my walls.
DeleteI love the one of the two of you. I think you should life-size it. :)
ReplyDeleteJoe and I don't have a lot of photos of just US around the house. I just sent in my order for some prints!!
Delete