Thursday, February 18, 2010

hey baby

Yep. This is Corban's attempt at winking.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Andrew's been trying to wink too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! And that picture on the right where he is standing in his crib - he looks exactly like you!
    You asked about my shelf. I found it at Quilted Bear at Newgate Mall in Ogden. I loved the shelves when I saw them, but they didn't have the right color for my kitchen so I make a custom order request and the vendor made it for me. I love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. He's getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm, I hardly ever get on here ... shocking, I know! But, I NEED your waffle recipe and the boy is sooo stinkin' cute! He's got that innocent, yet not innocent look - hey, like his MOm! :) ha ha

    ReplyDelete