Joe and I went over to the Sparrow's house today for a little BBQ. Afterward, they let us play their Wii and I love it! We got weighed and scanned on the Wii fit and then played a round of bowling. Both Joe and I now want a Wii. So, if anyone out there wants an old school XBOX with 2 controllers and games have we got a deal for you!The Sparrow's have a little rambunctious little girl. She liked having Corban around as long as he wasn't touching or getting to close to her toys. Liz later told us that Zilla will dominate someone who doesn't fight back. Poor Corban. Who knew that he needed to learn street smarts at such a young age!
Thanks Sparrows for a great afternoon!
Chris wants a Wii pretty badly too. I've been able to reign in him so far, but I don't know how much longer he'll last!
ReplyDeleteI would have to agree that a Wii is lots of fun. We finally broke down and bought one. It has been worth every penny. Lots of fun!!
ReplyDeletePeggy said it right. We're not going to last much longer. I have every other Nintendo system out there. I can't stop now.
ReplyDeleteChris