Corban has been cutting teeth and going through a growth spurt (I think) and didn't want to take one of his naps today. When he gets this way, I put him in his swing. This is what I found when I went to check on him 10 minutes later:
So, you've probably already thought of this or done this, but I remember when you were wondering about how to update the "last updated date" :) on those that are private, and well, to get them so they're just blank and don't have a long expired date, then you just have to copy their blog URL again, delete the one on your blogger list, and then paste the site in again. Does that make sense?? :)
Oh... so cute. THat is just so sweet. Tayson didn't really like his swing and this is what I would have loved to walk in on:) Please come to mom and me. I think Jamie still sends you emails right? Come Come!
So, you've probably already thought of this or done this, but I remember when you were wondering about how to update the "last updated date" :) on those that are private, and well, to get them so they're just blank and don't have a long expired date, then you just have to copy their blog URL again, delete the one on your blogger list, and then paste the site in again. Does that make sense?? :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and cute sleepy picture!
Oh... so cute. THat is just so sweet. Tayson didn't really like his swing and this is what I would have loved to walk in on:) Please come to mom and me. I think Jamie still sends you emails right? Come Come!
ReplyDelete