Corban is growing so big! I had to pack away all of his newborn clothes and have even had to pack some of his 3 month old clothes away. Joe and I went to our friend's wedding on Thursday and had Peggy (my sister-in-law) watch Corban. She and my brother have four girls, so I think they all were a little taken back with having a boy in the house other than Chris!
Well, my boy is awake so I'll have to finish updating another day. And I'll definitely have more pictures to post.
Packing away the clothes they have grown out of is the saddest thing for me! I secretly kept out one of Steven's first pair of pajamas so I can take it out every now and then and remember how tiny he used to be!
ReplyDeleteJust wait till you are packing them away for the last time!
ReplyDeleteAnd he was such a good boy! We'll be happy to babysit anytime.