My toes are slowly saying goodbye as they barely peek from over my expanding belly. I painted my toenails tonight. Probably for the last time for a while. Hopefully, I'll be able to convince Joe to paint them for me!
Very clever and funny Amber. I really can't relate to you but I can say that Joe should paint your toe nails. If he doesn't remind him what I did for Peggy when she was pregnant!
hilarious!!! I remember the times, and definetly don't miss them.
ReplyDeleteVery clever and funny Amber. I really can't relate to you but I can say that Joe should paint your toe nails. If he doesn't remind him what I did for Peggy when she was pregnant!
ReplyDeleteChris
the last time i had my toe nails painted i went into labor the next day. not that the two are related, just a funny memory.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! I laughed so hard. I think you and Drew should do a kartwheel together. That would convince him to show you. ;)
ReplyDeleteEmily